CORD programs and activities have been inspired and formulated based on dynamic and vibrant interactions with thousands of villagers as well as local programs in USA. We have been doing fundraising events and awareness programs across the nation for a number of years. Here we have the link to CORD USA presentations you might want to utilize when you are doing awareness programs.
- CORD USA Brochure
- General Presentation about CORD USA
- CORD USA Presentation by Subha at Dallas
- Specific Presentation requesting people to participate in a fundraiser
- Presentation by CORDUSA-NY
- Presentation by CORDUSA-Los Angeles about Sidhbari Service Visit 2011
- CORD Siruvani's Sanitation Project
- Bhutanese Refugees Empowerment Program Manual
Over the past several years, many of our Chinmaya Mission centers in the U.S have been actively engaging in various humanitarian efforts in their respective communities. Highlighting these endeavors as well as our centers' efforts in supporting CORD's activities in India enhances our centers’ reputation in the community in the following ways:
· bestows increased recognition and visibility, thus drawing more non-members to our organization. Most of the American-Indians living in the suburbs of US can relate to our mission better, when we highlight the fact that we are engaged in working for the cause of the poor and needy in India and USA.
· infuses a deeper sense of pride and belonging in our members as well as in our children
· enhances our credibility as we will be perceived as an organization that ‘walks the talk’ of Vedanta
· helps us and our children put the pledge into practice and helps instill and ingrain the values of kindness; compassion and service in our children.